i want to wear these as couple shirts
Now THIS is art.
Have I reblogged this before. I don’t care, How absolutely amazing this is.
Star Wars Locations+ alphabet
The ultimate battle
so i google searched “badass winnie the pooh” and…
and on that day humanity received a grim reminder
More about George Washington Carver:
- Carver was born into slavery
- Carver attempted to enroll at Highland College in Kansas but was rejected because of his skin colour
- Carver saved money and enrolled at Simpson College in Iowa where he excelled in academic subjects and impressed many.
- Carver was a talented artist.
- Etta Budd was the name of his art teacher. She encouraged Carver to study Botany at Iowa State Agricultural College in Ames.
- Carver was the first black student at that institution.
- Carver impressed his professors and encouraged him to remain as a graduate student.
- Carver obtained his Master of Agriculture degree in 1896.
- Carver believed that he could use his training as an agricultural chemist to help improve the lives of poor Southern farmers.
- The products Carver derived from peanuts range from cosmetics to dyes.
- Carver also developed products from other plant products.
George Washington Carver: artist, chemist, botanist, educator, and inventor.